- Berths- alongside Fishing vessels on the Town-side. (West side of river)
- Fresh water –free, available on Ferrybank quay (Eastside of river).
- Electricity – available on Ferrybank side – prepaid card €5
- Showers / Toilets – located in the Harbour office at Crescent Quay.
- Slipway – 24hr access during all stages of the tide, pre-authorisation & payment is required.
- CCTV – 24hr monitoring.
- Wi-Fi Broadband – free throughout Wexford town.
- Repairs – local engineering firm Brian Kehoe – 0872135732.
- Bike hire – Selskar bike shop at (053) 912 2514 thebikeshop.ie or Hayes cycles at (053) 912 2462 www.hayescycles.com
- Sail Training – Dermot Greer 087 1713800 sailingireland.ie
- Waste Disposal- Please contact the Harbour (Wex & KQ) , Marina (New Ross) office for further information on Wexford County Councils Waste Management Plan.
- Waste Disposal, Recycling of Plastic, Glass, Oil & Filters.
- Waste oil facilities are available on the Ferrybank side, inside the compound.
Wexford Harbour Office is located within the Ballast Office at Crescent Quay.
- Opening Hours 9am To 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone 053 9122 300
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The safety features in Wexford harbour are based at strategic locations along the quay front.
- Lifebuoys are strategically placed all around the harbour.
- Swimming is not permitted in the harbour.
- Punts / Tenders, etc. must not be left alongside vessels in the harbour.
Slips in County Wexford
- Slip way fees costs €100 annually (Jan to Jan) or €25 daily (Kilmore Quay and Wexford 087 3755571). To pay your slip fee ring the Kilmore Quay Harbour office 00353 53 9129955, or 00353 87 9001037 or Wexford Harbour Office 00353 53 9122300.
- The fee covers the upkeep and maintenance of all the slips in Co Wexford.
- To get access to the Wexford slip barrier, ring the Harbour office at Wexford or Kilmore Quay. Give your mobile phone number to the staff. They will put your number onto the gate system. When you then ring 087 3755571 the barrier will open. No phone charges apply.
- You will be posted out a receipt, and two slip pass stickers. Put one sticker on your boat and one on the back window of your car.
For those using the Wexford slip check out our Nav App on the Home page.
The out of office emergency contact number for the barrier at Wexford Slip is 087 2551864 this number is only to be used in an emergency where someone is locked inside the barrier.