- Berths- alongside Fishing vessels on the Town-side. (West side of river)
- Fresh water –free, available on Ferrybank quay (Eastside of river).
- Electricity – available on Ferrybank side – prepaid card €5
- Showers / Toilets – located in the Harbour office at Crescent Quay.
- Slipway – 24hr access during all stages of the tide, pre-authorisation & payment is required.
- CCTV – 24hr monitoring.
- Wi-Fi Broadband – free throughout Wexford town.
- Repairs – local engineering firm Brian Kehoe – 0872135732.
- Bike hire – Selskar bike shop at (053) 912 2514 thebikeshop.ie or Hayes cycles at (053) 912 2462 www.hayescycles.com
- Sail Training – Dermot Greer 087 1713800 sailingireland.ie
- Waste Disposal- Please contact the Harbour (Wex & KQ) , Marina (New Ross) office for further information on Wexford County Councils Waste Management Plan.
- Waste Disposal, Recycling of Plastic, Glass, Oil & Filters.
- Waste oil facilities are available on the Ferrybank side, inside the compound.
Wexford Harbour Office is located within the Ballast Office at Crescent Quay.
- Opening Hours 9am To 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone 053 9122 300
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The safety features in Wexford harbour are based at strategic locations along the quay front.
- Lifebuoys are strategically placed all around the harbour.
- Swimming is not permitted in the harbour.
- Punts / Tenders, etc. must not be left alongside vessels in the harbour.
Slips in County Wexford
- Slip way permits costs €100 annually (Jan to Jan) or €25 daily at Kilmore Quay, Wexford & Courtown). To pay your slip fee please ring Kilmore Quay Harbour office 053 9129955, 087 357 0271 – 087 9001037 – 086 3889652. Please ring in advance to allow for setup procedure.
- The fee covers the upkeep and maintenance of all the slips in Co Wexford.
- To get access to the Wexford & Courtown slip barriers, ring the Harbour office on the numbers above. On payment, your mobile phone number will be added to the system by staff. When you then ring the relative barrier 087 375 5571 for Wexford or 085 241 8919 for Courtown (numbers are posted on signs at barrier locations) the barrier will open. No phone charges apply to use the system.
- You will be posted out a receipt, and two slip permit stickers. Put one sticker on your boat and one on the window of your car.
For those using the Wexford slip check out our Nav App on the Home page. www.wexfordharbour.com
The out of office emergency contact number for the barrier at Wexford & Courtown Slip is 087 2551864 this number is only to be used in an emergency where someone is locked inside the barrier.