- Berths- alongside Fishing vessels on the Town-side. (West side of river)
- Fresh water –free, available on Ferrybank quay (Eastside of river).
- Electricity – available on Ferrybank side – prepaid card €5
- Showers / Toilets – located in the Harbour office at Crescent Quay.
- Slipway – 24hr access during all stages of the tide, pre-authorisation & payment is required.
- CCTV – 24hr monitoring.
- Wi-Fi Broadband – free throughout Wexford town.
- Repairs – local engineering firm Brian Kehoe – 0872135732.
- Bike hire – Selskar bike shop at (053) 912 2514 thebikeshop.ie or Hayes cycles at (053) 912 2462 www.hayescycles.com
- Sail Training – Dermot Greer 087 1713800 sailingireland.ie
- Waste Disposal- Please contact the Harbour (Wex & KQ) , Marina (New Ross) office for further information on Wexford County Councils Waste Management Plan.
- Waste Disposal, Recycling of Plastic, Glass, Oil & Filters.
- Waste oil facilities are available on the Ferrybank side, inside the compound.
Wexford Harbour Office is located within the Ballast Office at Crescent Quay.
- Opening Hours 9am To 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone 053 9122 300
- E-mail: email@example.com
- The safety features in Wexford harbour are based at strategic locations along the quay front.
- Lifebuoys are strategically placed all around the harbour.
- Swimming is not permitted in the harbour.
- Punts / Tenders, etc. must not be left alongside vessels in the harbour.
Slips in County Wexford
- Slipway permits costs €100 annually (January to January) or €25 daily for combined use at (Kilmore Quay, Wexford, Courtown & Cahore). Slip Permits are only available on-line at www.kilmorequaymarina.com www.wexfordharbour.com or www.newrossmarina.com click on the Slipway Permit link on the top right-hand side of webpage and follow instructions, Please purchase in advance to allow for the setup procedure.
- The fee covers the upkeep and maintenance of all the slips in Co Wexford.
- To get access the Wexford, Courtown & Cahore slipway barriers, Once a Slipway Permit is obtained your details will be entered on to the barrier systems, then when you then ring the relative barrier 087 375 5571 for Wexford or 085 241 8919 for Courtown & 087 945 0462 for Cahore (numbers are posted on signs at barrier locations) the barrier will open. No phone charges apply to use the system.
- Please retain a copy of your Receipt on you mobile device or print a copy for displaying the window of your car, if using Kilmore Quay slipway.
For those using the Wexford slip check out our Nav App on the Home page. www.wexfordharbour.com
The out of office emergency contact number for the barrier at Wexford & Courtown Slip is 087 2551864 this number is only to be used in an emergency where someone is locked inside the barrier.